Dr. Thomas Tillmann - "Innovation in Learning"
What we do
Learning Organization & Technology
We support Chief Learning Officers and other Learning & Development executives to enhance the L&D organization, roles, and operating models, e.g.:
- How to design the learning organization?
- How will digitization affect roles, processes, and operating models in L&D? How to leverage the potential of agile methods (e.g. Design Thinking, Scrum)?
- How to plan and enhance the learning IT?
Learning Experience Design
We design effective and attractive learning programs, e.g.:
- How to design attractive learning programs with sustainable learning effects (prototyping)?
- How to be learner-centricic and involve employees in the development of L&D offerings?
- How to support and incentivise employees to share knowledge/skills and to contribute to a self-sustaining learning culture every day?
We develop innovative learning strategies for leading international companies and training/learning providers, e.g.:
- What are the key learning needs in the light of the corporate strategy?
- How to leverage the potential of digitization of learning and what are the limitations of digital formats?
- What are key trends and how will the future of learning look like?
We establish professional management systems to steer Learning & Development effectively and efficiently, e.g.:
- How to measure the effectiveness of investments in Learning & Development?
- How to allocate the L&D budget effectively?
- How to reduce costs and unfreeze budget in order to implement more important strategic learning projects?
abc tillmann - Dr. Thomas Tillmann
Haus im Turm
D - 53604 Bad Honnef
+49-2224 - 988 4022
Is there any good list/overview of proven workplace learning activities?