We amended and updated our discussion paper on how corporate learning will change in the next years to come. Based on several projects for leading German and European companies, the paper outlines our findings on these questions:
- Why will corporate learning change fundamentally?
- How will it look like?
- What are the implications for L&D in terms of internal business model, role, required skills, and operating model?
- How to measure learning effects?
- How to design a comprehensive corporate learning strategy?
- What are "no-regret" moves to start with?